Monday 2 February 2015

Ancillary Text Font Ideas

I used the website Dafont.com to look for font ideas for my ancillary texts, because I feel Photoshop fonts are quite limited and not as fun. I found various different styles and thought they seemed quite quirky.
Two of my favourites were

but I feel the first one fit a lot more with the quirkiness of the music video and the indie folk genre. Despite these fonts being varied and different, I feel they're probably too flamboyant for the look we're going for, as both Manpreet and I like simplicity. 

This is the font that we have decided to use for our ancillary texts. We felt it reflected the indie folk genre to a great extent as it's quite quirky and cute. We also felt its uniqueness reflected that of the music video's narrative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment