Thursday 19 February 2015

Digipak Mock Process

These screenshots show a basic outline of how I created the digipak mock up. I only took screenshots of the main things as I will show the process in more detail when I create the final album cover. 
First I cropped the photo to size (this is the point where I decided I needed better photos and would just use this as a mock). This screenshot shows me scaling the photo to the size I wanted for the cover. 

I then added a black background behind the photo, to create the colour scheme and make it look more professional. 

I then used the website I found the chosen font on and saved it to my documents, then uploading it to the photoshop document. I positioned it in the style of a standard album cover.

Overall, this basic attempt shows what needs to be done, but I will be creating something much better and more professional when I can take better photos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment