Friday 30 January 2015

Ancillary Text Mock Up - Feedback

I asked a number of people to choose which poster mock up and album cover mock up they preferred. The first group of people I asked were my family.
 My mum, dad and sister said they prefer number 2, whereas my brother preferred number one. 
I also asked a few friends and four of them said they prefer number 2, two of them said they prefer number 1 and one of them preferred number 3.

I asked the people who said number 2 was their favourite about why they liked it and they said they felt it looked the most professional and that the layout looked neater than the rest. 



1)2)3)



I asked the same group of people (family and friends) which album cover they preferred. 
Six of them preferred number 3, four of them preferred number 1 and one of them preferred number 2.

I asked the people who said number 3 was their favourite about why they liked it the most and they said that it seemed to follow the typical conventions of most album covers and they once again mentioned the word 'professional'. 
    1)2)                                       3)


I used meta-chart.com to create a pie chart to show the results of the magazine advert. The results show three people liked advert 1, seven people liked advert 2 and one person like advert 3.


I used onlinecharttool.com to create a bar chart to show the results of my album cover mock ups. The results show that four people liked number 1, one person liked number 2 and six people liked number 3.


Overall, my second magazine advert got the most votes and my third album cover got the most votes. I feel this was a good result and was good to find out as now I know what an audience would like and I can attempt to produce something professional. 



No comments:

Post a Comment