Wednesday 15 April 2015

Feedback and Last Minute Changes to Video

I received some feedback from peers and teachers about what last minute changes I could do to my music video and over Easter I went into college to film a better ending (the main performance) because the lighting wasn't to a good quality, therefore leaving the footage very grainy and unprofessional. Obviously using colleges cameras wasn't going to leave me with the greatest quality overall anyway, but it definitely needed improving. Bringing lighting down from the green room and putting it in the theatre made the overall quality a lot better and made the music video look more professional. I feel it really contributed to creating more emotion as well. By putting flashback clips in I felt it helped present the narrative better and showed the journey of my artist.






No comments:

Post a Comment